April 23, 2008

Game 1 Friday on Versus

Game 1 of the round 2 series between the Rangers and the Penguins will be aired Friday at 7:00 PM EST exclusively on Versus TV, channel 408 for you New Yorkers (and channel 65 for anyone watching along with me in North Easton, Massachusetts, not that I think anyone is). I personally love watching the games on Versus, not that I don't love listening to Sam and Joe call the game, but Versus is all over NHL Playoff Hockey. Between their intermission analysis and their interviews with the coach right there on the bench, there is no way to get a more full experience of the game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live in lower Westchester and Versus is not available in my area. Where can I catch the game? I don't really want to watch it on a 4" by 4" box on my computer. It really pisses me off the NHL has given these games to a network that is not set up to deliver in a major market. Totally F-d up!