January 16, 2008

First Post

Hello Rangers Fans out there. My name is Ryan Hughes and I am a die-hard New York Rangers fan. I have been a fan all my life and really love the team. Me and my friends have always wanted to start our own Rangers blog to talk about the team that we love and share it with everyone else. So I finally decided to create one and begin on this journey. I will have some of my close friends also be authors on this site and they will introduce themselves later on. I will be posting Rangers news and rumors that I find and also game analysis. Unfortunately I go to school outside of Philly so it is hard to see every game but I will always listen and hopefully soon will have a way of watching every game on my computer. Hopefully you like the blog and I am looking foward to hearing from readers and talking about the New York Rangers.

No comments: