May 3, 2008

Why Can't We Play Tonight?

For some scheduling reason we must wait one more day to watch Game 5 and I hate it. Especially when I watch the Sharks fight for their playoff lives, just like us, and succeed in Game 5. Game 5 is going to be a lot different than Game 4. We will be on the road and have to prove that we found a way to beat the Pens more than once. The Pens should be fine coming off their first loss in the playoffs because its not like they never lost during the regular season. But I look to see if they are really focused in Game 5. All of the extra pushing and fighting that Malkin and Crosby and all the Pens did really gave me a good feeling. They are young players and they showed that they were off their game when they were down, being pushed around and not scoring goals. Crosby attacked Girardi after a clean hit and Malkin just got frustrated and attacked Mara. I have a feeling they haven't regained their composure yet and if we play physical against them again we could cause them to lose their cools. Maybe that is the secret to beating the Pens, playing physical to get them rattled. All I know is I can't wait for Game 5. Its going to be exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time.

More about Game 5 tomorrow...

No comments: